Spotting Best Spine Surgeon in India for your back pain? Best Spine surgeons in India at Mewar Hospital with excellent expertise in spine surgery have all solutions to your back and spine problem.
Pain in the back usually is marked by an ache or stiffness in your back and the backbone. Facts tell us that around 80% of people at some point experience back pain during their whole lifetime. In majority of people, the pain is treated by painkillers without the need for a surgery; the remaining cases require Spine surgery to get relieved of their back problems.
Spine surgery in India helps patient suffering from back pains by packaging their medical and therapeutical treatment in India. Various Spinal Surgery Hospital India offers great medical care services for spinal disorders.
Best Spine Surgeon in India takes part in several surgeries having plenty of experience in handling complex cases. They are qualified from renowned universities and trained in countries like the US or UK who have been producing skilled surgeons from long.
Types of Spine surgery
- Spine fusion: A surgery focused towards elimination of motion between adjacent vertebrae. Spine fusion may be performed with an intention to treat an unstable spine called spondylolisthesis, or in laminectomy surgery.
- Discectomy: A surgery to remove a part of the herniated disc that situates between each vertebrae which relaxes the pressure on the nerves.
- Cervical Fusion Surgery: Procedure undertaken for wide variety of cervical spine problems like trauma or instability and degenerative disorders. These conditions produce stress on the spinal cord and the nerves from spine.
- Lumbar Laminectomy: A surgery intended to treat leg pain associated to spinal stenosis by widening the spinal canal to relieve pressure on the spinal cord.
- Vertebroplasty: A procedure involving bone cement injection through a small cut in the skin guided to a fractured vertebra for relieving the back pain caused due to the fractures. It can be done to augment the strength of weak spine and also increase the holding power of the weak bones for other surgical procedures.
- Minimally invasive Spine surgery (MIIS): An advanced technique to deal with common bad spine conditions with surgery procedures that result in less disruption of tissues and muscles. MIIS limit the size of the incision made with a hope of shorter stay in hospital and faster recovery with less pain.
- Patients can expect to start walking in a short span after surgery, say a day or two.
- Activities are limited to walking and normal day to day activities.
- Patients in initial 6 weeks are suggested to avoid carrying and lifting any heavy items. Climbing stairs and bending should be refrained.
- After this 6 weeks time, patients are enrolled into a physical therapy session for rapid recovery and development.
- In the coming months, slowly activities including sports can begin.
Risks associated with Spine surgery include blood clots, allergic reactions and extensive bleeding problems. Silent heart disease can be one of the adverse effects of the surgery. Spinal nerves are extremely sensitive to damage during any procedure of Spine surgery, which may result in weakness and paralysis.
Spinal Surgery Hospitals India involves all medical measure to promote the patient care during any surgical process.