Complicated Fracture Managements
- Non-union of Fractures
- Infections after fracture surgery
- Complex fresh fractures
- Bone Infection (Osteomyelitis)
Deformity Correction Surgeries
- Post-traumatic or congenital limb deformity correction
- Knock-knees, Bow legs and Limb length difference correction
- Correction of Club-foot (CTEV), Cerebral Palsy (CP) and Poliotic Deformities
- Height increasing surgery (Cosmetic Lengthening)
- Advanced computerised Ortho-SUV system for precise correction
Joint Preservation Surgeries
- High Tibial Osteotomy (HTO) for knee osteoarthritis
- Hip and Knee Osteotomies
- Viable, durable and economic alternatives to joint replacement surgeries
Dr Ankit Chouhan is working as a Limb Reconstruction and Deformity Correction Surgeon in the Department of Orthopaedics at Mewar Group of Hospitals. He has done his Masters in Orthopaedic Surgery from the prestigious Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur and Clinical Fellowship in Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery in Mumbai.
Dr Ankit Chouhan specialises in the use of the Ilizarov techniques for the management of complicated fractures and for limb deformity correction. He is one of the very few orthopaedic surgeon in the state of Rajasthan who is thoroughly trained and experienced in this field. He has successfully treated many cases of complicated fractures like non-unions and infections.
He also offers consultation and surgical management of congenital or post-traumatic limb deformities of upper and lower limbs in patients of all age groups. He specialises in using state-of-the-art techniques like the advanced computerised Ortho-SUV system, software assisted surgeries, minimally invasive surgeries and cosmetic lengthening surgeries.
Apart from his professional duties, Dr Chouhan regularly attends national and international conferences and workshops for Ilizarov techniques as an invited faculty. Also, he has published several research papers in medical journals.