19Years of Rich Experience in Paediatric Orthopaedics, Polio Trauma Surgery, Arthoscopy, Joint Replacements.
- Knee and Hip replacement, (Primary & Revisions)
- Arthoscopy of Lower Limb, Joints, (Knee, Ankal), ACL reconstruction/sport injuries and
Knee salvage surgeries, and realignments procedures.
- Special interest in Hand and Wrist problems & associated Trauma.
- Foot and ankle problem with special Interest inforefoot surgeries.
- Pediatric Orthopedic.
- All type of Trauma.
- Review and treatment of back and neck problem.
- Consultation with advice for difficult orthopedic problems.
The highly trained orthopedic physicians at Mewar Orthopaedics bring extra patience and care for our littlest patients. At our state-of-the-art facility on the south side of Indianapolis, our friendly providers treat patients from age three through adulthood. As one of the areas only practices providing pediatric orthopedics, we specialize in helping children heal from bone and joint injuries that can be an unfortunate part of growing up.
Some conditions we regularly see and treat in children include:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries
- Apophysitis (overuse injury of the pelvis/hip)
- Little League elbow
- Little League shoulder (overuse injury of the shoulder)
- Meniscal tears (knee cartilage)
- Nursemaid’s elbow (partially dislocated elbow joint)
- Osteochondritis dissecans (joint cartilage injury)
- Patellar dislocation (dislocated kneecap)
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Shin splints
- Stress fractures
We also provide expert care for sports injuries.