Joint Replacement Specialist India Trauma, Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty Surgeon
- Knee and Hip replacement, (Primary & Revisions)
- Arthoscopy of Lower Limb, Joints, (Knee, Ankal), ACL reconstruction/sport injuries and
Knee salvage surgeries, and realignments procedures.
- Special interest in Hand and Wrist problems & associated Trauma.
- Foot and ankle problem with special Interest inforefoot surgeries.
- Pediatric Orthopedic.
- All type of Trauma.
- Review and treatment of back and neck problem.
- Consultation with advice for difficult orthopedic problems.
Some of the common traumatic injuries and fractures we see include:
- Arm, hand, and wrist fractures
- Complex, non-healing fractures and surgical repair
- Femur (thigh bone) fractures
- Hip fractures and dislocations and surgical repair
- Knee ligament tears and reconstruction (ACL, PCL, LCL, MCL)
- Meniscal (knee cartilage) tear and repair
- Spondylolysis (stress fracture of the spine)
- Sprains and strains
- Stress fractures of the leg and foot
- Tibia and fibula (lower leg bones) fractures