Pulmonary Medicine Department, Pulmonologists, Chest Specialist
Mewar Hospital Kota
Respiratory medicine involves managing a wide range of breathing-related difficulties and lung disorders.
- Complete Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry, Volumes, Diffusion Studies)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Bronchoscope (for adult and paediatric patients)
- Noninvasive Ventilation
- Asthma Clinic- comprehensive evaluation and management of Asthma
- COPD and smoking related diseases
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Lung Cancer
- Biopsy of Pleura and Intra Thoracic Masses
- Invasive and Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Respiratory Critical Care
- • Allergies • Asbestosis • Aspergillosis • Asthma • Breathlessness • Bronchiectasis • Bronchitis
• Chest infection • Emphysema • Legionnaire’s disease • Pleurisy • Pneumonia• Respiratory distress syndrome • Respiratory Medicine • Respiratory tract infection • Sleep apnoea • Tuberculosis.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
The Department of Respiratory Medicine is geared to deal with the whole array of respiratory disorders like Asthma, COPD, Pneumonias, Interstitial Lung diseases, Sleep apnea & Insomnia
Our motto is to provide personalized care to all our patients round the clock with any types of acute respiratory problems.