Dr. Vikas Tomar
Department of Urology
Education and Fellowships
- M.B.B.S. – 2004 – JLN Medical College, Ajmer
- M.S. (General Surgery) – 2010 – GR MC, Gwalior University
- M.Ch. (Urology) – 2018 – Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur
- FMAS – Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery – 2017
- FIAGES – Fellowship in Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Surgeon -2016
- MCLS – Member of International College of Laparoscopic Surgeon – 2015
- Senior Resident in the Department of Urology and Robotic Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi (2015)
- Senior Resident/ Registrar in General Surgery and urology at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (2010-2013)
Awards and Honours
- CMC Luhiana Best Paper’ award at NZUSICON, Agra – 2017. Topic- Management of rare congenital lesion: Genital Hemangioma
Research and Publications
- First author- Penile Median Raphe Cysts: Serial Retrospective Analysis. IJSR 2018; 7(9): 132-133. doi: 10.15373/2249555X
- Corresponding author/ Second author- Efficacy and Safety of ‘MINI-PERC’ in upper ureteric and pelvi-calyceal stones. IJSR 2018; 7(9): 59-61. doi: 10.15373/2249555X
- “Our Modification To Prevent Fistula And Stricture At Proximal Anastomosis In Inner Prepucial Flap Hypospadias Repair” presented at 50th national urology conference USICON-2017, Mumbai.
- “An Audit Of Hypospadias Repair In A Tertiary Care Centre” presented at 51″ national urology conference USICON-2018, Jaipur.
- “Modified GLASSBERG-DUCKETT Technique Of Proximal Hypospadias repair” presented at International Pediatric & Adolescent Urology Workshop – 2017)
- “Trends Of The Type Of The Hypospadias And Their Repair” presented at NZ USICON-2016, Agra .
- “Penile Median Raphe Cyst: Serial Retrospective Analysis” presented at str national urology con ference USICON-2017, Mumbai
- “Genital Hemangioma : A Rare Urological Entity” presented at 51″ national urology conference USICON-2018, Jaipur
- “Management of Rare Congenital Lesion: Genital Hemangioma” presented at NZ USICON-2016, Agra.
- “Management of Severe Isolated Congenital Penile Torsion of 180° With Anterior Urethral Diverticulum” presented at International Pediatric & Adolescent Urology Workshop (2017) held at Lucknow.
Services Offered: Ajmer
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Advanced Endourology
- Uro-oncology and Reconstructive Urology
- Specialise in Laser Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
- Treatment for Stricture Urethra Disease and Urolithiasis
- Endourology, Robotic surgery, Advanced Laparoscopic Urology, Urooncology, Renal Transplantation
- Reconstructive Urology
- Percutaneious Nephrolithotomy Surgery (PCNL) /Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy (URS) / Flexible URS / Cystolitholepexy for Urinary Stones.Specialise in Laser Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
- STONE SURGERY
- Visual Internal Urethrotomy (VIU) – for Stricture Urethnal. OTHER SURGERY
- Pediatric Endoscopic Surgeries.
- Tension-free Vaginal Tape (TVT) / Transobturator Tape (TOT) for Stress Urinary Incontinence.
- Plastic Surgery for Hypospadias, Hernia, Hydrocele Operations and Mesh Repairs.
- Varicocelectomy , vasectomy
- Management of Stone Diseases ( endo-urology)
- Management of Pediatric Urinary Problems
- Pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction (PUJO)
- Management of Female Urinary Problems
- Uro – Oncology
- Management of kidney, bladder, Prostate, testicular & penile cancer
- Male infertility and male erectile disorders
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS/ Flexible Ureteroscopy)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA)
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Stone surgery by laser
- Dedicated stone management clinic
- Management of Kidney stones by flexible ureteroscopy
- Male sexual health clinic