- To provide complete and accurate information about your health , including present condition, past illnesses , hospitalization ,
- To provide complete and accurate information about your health , including present condition, past illnesses , hospitalization , medications , natural products and vitamins , and any other matters that pertains to your health.
- To provide complete and accurate information including full name, address and other information.
- To ask questions when you don’t understand what the doctor or other member of the health care team tells about diagnosis or treatment. You should also inform the doctor if you anticipate in following prescribed treatment or considering alternative therapies.
- Abide by all hospital rules and regulations :
– Comply with the non-smoking policy
– Comply with the visitor policies to ensure the rights and comfort of all the patients.
– Be considerate of noise levels, privacy and safety, weapons are prohibited on premises.
– Treat hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect.
- To provide complete and accurate information for insurance claims and work with hospital and physician billing offices to make payment arrangements.
- To communicate with the health care provider if your condition worsens or don’t follow the expected course.
- To pay for services billed for in a timely manner as per the hospital policies.
- To respect that some other patient medical condition may be more urgent than yours and accept that your doctor may need to attend them first.
- To follow the prescribed treatment plan and carefully comply with the instructions given.
- To accept the measures taken by the hospital to ensure persona privacy and confidentially of medical records.
- Not to take any medication without the knowledge of doctor and healthcare professionals.
- To take care of your belongings.