- Dilation and curettage (removal of the uterine contents for various reasons, including completing a partial miscarriage and diagnostic sampling for dysfunctional uterine bleeding refractive to medical therapy)
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus)
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)/ovarian cystectomy
- Tubal ligation (a type of permanent sterilization)
- Hysteroscopy (inspection of the uterus cavity)
- Diagnostic laparoscopy used to diagnose and treat sources of pelvic and abdominal pain; perhaps most famously used to provide a definitive diagnosis of endometriosis.
- Exploratory laparotomy may be used to investigate the level of progression of benign or malignant disease, or to assess and repair damage to the pelvic organs.
- Various surgical treatments for urinary incontinence, including cystoscopy and sub-urethral slings and Urogynaecology .
- Surgical treatment of pelvic organ prolapse, including correction of cystocele and rectocele.
- Appendectomy often performed to remove site of painful endometriosis implantation and/or prophylactically (against future acute appendicitis) at the time of hysterectomy or Caesarean section. May also be performed as part of a staging operation for ovarian cancer.
- Cervical Excision Procedures (including cryosurgery) removal of the surface of the cervix containing pre-cancerous cells which have been previously identified on
- Pap smear.
You may also link with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube & Pinterest
Talk to the best team of expert Doctors in the country today for all your treatment queries.
Call now 0294 6633330