UROLOGY AND ANDROLOGY
Urology is a branch of medical science which deals with the diseases of Kidney, Urinary bladder, Prostate gland, Testis and Penis. It deals with the diseases like Urinary tract infections, Male sexual dysfunction and male infertility. It also deals with the tumors of Kidney, Ureter, Bladder, Prostate, Testis and Penis. Congenital anomalies of Genitourinary tract like plevic ureteric junction obstruction, vesico ureteric reflux, posterior urethral valves etc are taken care off. Various voiding dysfunction are also treated under this specialty.
Endourology is the branch of urology that deals with minimally invasive surgical procedures. As opposed to open surgery, endourology is performed using small endoscopes and instruments inserted into the urinary tract. Transurethral surgery has been the cornerstone of endourology. Most of the urinary tract can be reached via the urethra, enabling prostate surgery, surgery of tumors of the urothelium, stone surgery, and simple urethral and ureteral procedures.
Laparoscopy is a rapidly evolving branch of urology and has replaced some open surgical procedures. Today laparoscopic nephrectomy, prostatectomy, pyeloplasty are well established procedure in the field of urology.
Andrology focuses on the male reproductive system. It is mainly concerned with male infertility, erectile dysfunction and ejaculatory disorders. Since male sexuality is largely controlled by hormones, andrology overlaps with endocrinology. Surgery in this field includes fertilization procedures, vasectomy reversals, and the implantation of penile prostheses. Vasectomies may also be included here, although most urologists perform this procedure.
Reconstructive urology is a highly specialized field of urology that restores function to any of various structures of the genitourinary tract. It deals with congenital anomalies of the genitourinary tract like pelvic ureteric junction obstruction, vesico ureteric reflux, urethral stricture disease any reconstruction of genitourinary tract post trauma.
Kidney, bladder, tumors treated with minimum invasive techniques(Endourology/Laproscopically)
Services Offered: Ajmer
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Advanced Endourology
- Uro-oncology and Reconstructive Urology
- Specialise in Laser Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
- Treatment for Stricture Urethra Disease and Urolithiasis
- Endourology, Robotic surgery, Advanced Laparoscopic Urology, Urooncology, Renal Transplantation
- Reconstructive Urology
- Percutaneious Nephrolithotomy Surgery (PCNL) /Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy (URS) / Flexible URS / Cystolitholepexy for Urinary Stones.Specialise in Laser Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
- STONE SURGERY
- Visual Internal Urethrotomy (VIU) – for Stricture Urethnal. OTHER SURGERY
- Pediatric Endoscopic Surgeries.
- Tension-free Vaginal Tape (TVT) / Transobturator Tape (TOT) for Stress Urinary Incontinence.
- Plastic Surgery for Hypospadias, Hernia, Hydrocele Operations and Mesh Repairs.
- Varicocelectomy , vasectomy
- Management of Stone Diseases ( endo-urology)
- Management of Pediatric Urinary Problems
- Pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction (PUJO)
- Management of Female Urinary Problems
- Uro – Oncology
- Management of kidney, bladder, Prostate, testicular & penile cancer
- Male infertility and male erectile disorders
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS/ Flexible Ureteroscopy)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA)
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Stone surgery by laser
- Dedicated stone management clinic
- Management of Kidney stones by flexible ureteroscopy
- Male sexual health clinic